Thursday, May 21, 2009

Free Indeed!!!

In the months since starting this blog I have struggled to come up with a name that firstly, defines who I am and what I stand for, and secondly, isn't already taken (lol). It's gone from "Learning to Walk on Water" to "Planting Daisies", both of them are taken as blog addresses. Though I can title my blog anything I want, it doesn't make sense to me to title my blog one thing and not have a matching URL.

So, today as I was contemplating my life (so much there) it dawned on me for the first time what the name of both the title and URL should be....LivingTrulyFree. And..IT'S NOT TAKEN :)

In reviewing my blog posts and the sites that I follow it struck me that anyone reading this might wonder what my blog is really about. I think it's like any one's blog, it's a journey and we invite you go with us. But in putting all the thoughts together this is the reason for the new name. 1)I believe that if Christ sets you free, you are free indeed. 2)We are on a journey to become debt free and live more frugally and not be dependant upon others for our food and necessities 3)Both my daughter and I have celiac disease and need to stay gluten free.

So there you have it. LivingTrulyFree.

I do not intend to change the name again. But I do hope that this leads to someplace exciting. I'd like to use it as a forum to share a little, teach a little, learn a lot, hone my writing abilities and possibly write for profit, hook up with other gluten free peeps like us, encourage others who've lost their jobs, or lost anything that had worth to them, and reach out to the world that the God that I believe in created. You will see scripture reference here, gluten free comments and forums, gardening quotes and anecdotes, and always I will tie them together.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment